Contact Me

Much as I'd like to be able to publish my address and phone number for the benefit of genuine people who would like to get in touch, I'm afraid that the world's population of fraudsters, spammers, burglars and inebriates make that impossible.

But do get in contact with me via email by clicking on the graphic top right. I also have a presence on Facebook which is restricted to established friends. Look me up as Aidan 'Trig' Brooks.

Please be patient as my working hours mean I can't always respond to emails immediately, especially at the busiest times of the week, namely Friday and Saturday.

As well as visiting my blog, why not also pay a visit to my Flickr site, where you can find all the photo sets used on the blog and a few more besides.

Unfortunately my YouTube account was suspended some time ago as I wasn't always fully compliant with copyright regulations when trying to promote and support other peoples' work, so you can no longer contact me there.

All in all there are plenty of ways to get in touch with Aidan Brooks: Trainee Chef.

email
Facebook
Flickr
YouTube