My Qualifications

My membership of The Craft Guild of ChefsIn July 1007 I graduated from Westminster Kingsway College with my NVQ3 and a Professional Chef Diploma with Merit - the culmination of three years' full-time academic study and practical training. This is the highest further education qualification in catering available in the UK, awarded on successful completion of a course aimed at those intending to pursue a professional career in the hospitality industry. I'll post a scan of my Professional Chef Diploma as soon as I receive it.

These are my academic and professional qualifications to date:

Member, Craft Guild Of Chefs
Professional Chef Diploma with Merit
NVQ Level 3 Professional Cookery
NVQ Level 3 Hospitality Supervision
Unit Credits for NVQ Level 3 Hospitality Supervision
Unit Credits for NVQ Level 3 Professional Cookery
NVQ Level 2 Food & Drink Service
NVQ Level 2 Pastry Cook & Patissier
Unit Credits for NVQ Level 2 Professional Cookery (Preparation and Cooking)
RIPH Intermediate Food Safety
EdExcel Key Skills Level 2
NVQ Level 1 Food Preparation and Cooking
HAB1 Customer Service
CIEH Foundation Food Hygiene
CIEH Foundation Health & Safety
CIEH Principles of COSHH
9 GCSEs, all Grade A* - C
Junior Chef's Academy Graduate